Re: Best Books

Subject: Re: Best Books
From: Nancy McDonald contractor <mcdonald -at- OCLC -dot- ORG>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 14:06:42 -0500

Re the post on _Using Word ver 6..._ by Que... I second it totally!! My trusty copy has been in my hands for 8 months, and my companion for several fat projects. I've taped the backbone and marked all relevenat pages. Have become a Word "expert" because of it.... (well, at least more than familiar. I hesitate to be an expert, especially since I'm again tackling the master document and its daily crashes...) It's thorough and thick! (over 1200 pages) But it *could* be more helpful w/ the master document section....
Nancy A. McDonald, tech writer in a project @ OCLC.
<mcdonald -at- oclc -dot- org>