[no subject]

From: Frank -dot- Harper -at- ES -dot- ATL -dot- SITA -dot- INT
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 07:53:59 PST

Carol,

You wrote:

"I am trying to find an agent to help me locate a new position. Someone
suggested to me that I may be able to get some information from someone on the
list. Is this true?"

The Society for Technical Communication has a chapter in Washington DC. I would
suggest you contact them.

Membership - Stacy George - (301) 794-8260 sgeorge -at- visi -dot- gfsc -dot- nasa -dot- gov
Employment - Diane Samuels - (703) 222-1496 (no email)

STC is an international society of technical writers, editors, artists, etc with
over 20,000 members. The Wash DC chapter has over 700 members. I believe it is
an excellent place to network - the secrete to finding jobs.

Frank Harper
Membership Atlanta Chapter
H. Frank Harper | Two rules in life:
Technical Writer | 1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
hfharper -at- pobox -dot- com | 2. It's ALL small stuff.