question for GraphicsConverter users

Subject: question for GraphicsConverter users
From: Suzanne Lee <suzanne -at- AUTOSIM -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 1996 09:41:03 -0700

hi -
I'm trying desperately to get GraphicsConverter. I've downloaded it from
the web site

http://www.goldinc.com/Lemke/gc.html

I've gotten errors either when downloading or after using BinHex to convert
the file. I've emailed the webmaster twice without getting any response.

My question is, does anyone know how else I can get this program? I need
it _right away_, and I don't know what else to do.

Any help (offline, please) would be greatly appreciated.

Suzanne

from Suzanne Lee - suzanne -at- autosim -dot- com
AutoSimulations, Inc. - Bountiful, UT 84010
(801)298-1398 ext 333 - phone/ (801)298-8186 fax
Visit ASI on the World Wide Web at http://www.autosim.com/