Re: Pride of ownership

Subject: Re: Pride of ownership
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 01:02:12 -0800

<snip> "However for all that I believe that pride of work is very much a
management issue. If the workers don't feel in control and are respected
they usually don't have much pride in their work." <snip>
-Collen Dancer
Thank you Collen. So I take it you normally do not:

- work closely and directly with management
- fit technical documentation & training into a palatial package

so that the entire company (client) will benefit?

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com