Position in Northern VA

Subject: Position in Northern VA
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 1996 17:24:50 -0500

We are currently searching for a technical writer to join our software
documentation team at Template Software in Herndon, VA. We would prefer
someone with some experience and lots of potential, but we are
also considering exceptional new college graduates.

The following describes our requirements for the position:

Technical Writer

Requirements:

- Degree in Technical Communication, English, or Computer Science
- Aptitude and desire to learn programming languages
- Courses in C or Pascal or programming experience

The following qualifications are highly desirable:

- One or more years writing documentation for commercial products
- Experience documenting development tools
- Experience using FrameMaker
- Experience using UNIX and MS Windows
- Hands-on programming experience a plus
- Experience designing and writing online documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design and
programming concepts
- Experience with workflow or network management software

We want a skilled technical communicator who is aggressive and
wants to learn our technology. The position involves developing reference
manuals, user guides, and online documentation for a family of object-oriented
development environments.

Please contact me by phone or E-mail for more information. You can submit
your resume via regular mail, E-mail, or fax. Writing samples are required.
You can find out more about Template Software, Inc. and our products at:

http://www.template.com

Template Software's postal address, my phone and fax numbers, and my Internet
address, are as follows:

Template Software voice: (703)318-1266
Attn: Don Sargent fax: (703)318-7378
13100 Worldgate Dr. E-mail: sargent -at- template -dot- com
Herndon, VA 22070