Re: QA and Writer (was: Documenting A Moving Target)

Subject: Re: QA and Writer (was: Documenting A Moving Target)
From: Nancy Hayes <nancyh -at- PMAFIRE -dot- INEL -dot- GOV>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 23:33:02 GMT

>SG> From: Sue Gallagher <sgallagher -at- expersoft -dot- com>
>SG> Subject: Re: Documenting A Moving Target

>SG> I had one product manager call me on the carpet... yell at me
>SG> in the hallways, even... "What right do you think you have to
>SG> be told what's new in the product... we don't *even* tell *QA*
>SG> what's new!"

Sue, it sounds like that manager was competing for the horse's rear-end
award. What a turkey. Weren't you the one that had the gods-awful
experience with team writing in a previous thread? BTW, what was the
product, so I -won't- buy it?

Nancy Lynn Hayes (nancyh -at- pmafire -dot- inel -dot- gov) Carpe Diem
Seize the Day!