Tips on ASCII/HTML resumes

Subject: Tips on ASCII/HTML resumes
From: Emily Skarzenski <eskarzenski -at- DTTUS -dot- COM>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 1996 17:46:06 CST

Hi, techwhirlers.

I'm looking for tips and information on creating online resumes --
both HTML and ASCII resumes. Does anybody know of any sources (online
or otherwise) or have personal advice on this topic?

I'm also interested in getting a list of keywords that are used to
search resume databases for technical communicators.

Of course, I'll be happy to summarize findings to the list.

Emily M. Skarzenski
Deloitte & Touche/ICS - Chadds Ford, PA
eskarzenski -at- dttus -dot- com