New Name for Department

Subject: New Name for Department
From: Jeff Moore <moore -at- HAD -dot- HORIBA -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 1996 16:29:46 EST

Recently there was some discussion of names for the technical communication department. I didn't pay much attention to the shared wisdom, but this morning we were re-naming ourselves from Documentation and Training to ? As of now we are the Technical Communication Department.
What were all those good ideas?

We primarily do software documentation, functional specs, and customer training.Our desire is to expand our influence, impact, and responsibility within the company --> marketing, in-house training, ISO 9000, web site, interface design, usability expertise, etc.

Thanks!

Jeff Moore
Technical Documentation and Training
Writeway Management/Horiba Industries
Ann Arbor, MI
moore -at- had -dot- horiba -dot- com

"Rem tene, verba sequentur."
"Grasp the subject and the words will follow."
Cato the elder