Re: Gender bias (was Evolving language or laziness)

Subject: Re: Gender bias (was Evolving language or laziness)
From: David Jones/KSBEISD <David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- DATAHUB -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Mar 1996 09:00:38 HST

Ummm, while I am not particularly a fan of political correctness -- too often
it is simply an excuse for incorrectness -- I think the discussion is becoming
acrimonious enough that the participants should maybe take a break? While I'm
interested in the mechanics of readable, unbiased language, this thread is
devolving into an encounter between flamethrowers ...

David Jones, Technical Writer
David_Jones/KSBEISD -dot- KSBEISD -at- Datahub -dot- com
Kamehameha Schools Bishop Estate

DISCLAIMER:
"I do not speak for my employer, my computer, or any other living thing."