Internet citation guide

Subject: Internet citation guide
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 1996 08:01:26 -0600

A techwr-l poster recently asked for a guide to citing
Internet Web pages, e-mail correspondence, etc. I forwarded
to him a copy of Mel Page's Citation Guide, version 1.1.

After that, I wrote to Mr. Page, who sent me the following
note that states where version 2.1 can be found.

I hope you find this useful.

Regards,
LaVonna Funkhouser

>>From root Wed Mar 20 17:01:41 1996
>From: "Mel Page" <PAGEM -at- ETSUARTS -dot- EAST-TENN-ST -dot- EDU>
>To: LaVonna Funkhouser
>Date: Wed, 20 Mar 1996 17:57:29 GMT-5
>Subject: Re: your citation guide

>LaVonna,

>Thanks for writing, especially since there is now an
>improved (I like to think!) version, the most recent being
>version 2.1. Perhaps it would be easiest just to post a
>link to:

> http://h-net.msu.edu/~africa/citation.html

>I will keep the most recent versions stored there.

>If you do set up the link, pleaselet me know, and also tell
>me what the URL is. Thanks..

> Mel Page

> Professor of History
> East Tennessee State University

> co-editor H-AFRICA <h-africa -at- msu -dot- edu>

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
My opinions do not officially represent anyone other than me.