converting WinHelp RTF to Apple Guide

Subject: converting WinHelp RTF to Apple Guide
From: Anne Weiler <annew -at- CHANCERY -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 1996 13:59:46 -0700

Has anyone ever done this? I'm trying to do it according to Apple's
instructions in "Using Guide Maker" but it doesn't work at all. I'm trying
this out to see if it's a feasible way to convert rtf files for use on the
Mac. So far it doesn't look feasible at all. Has anyone had better luck?

Anne

--
Anne Weiler --annew -at- chancery -dot- com
Media Development