Looking for work for a friend!

Subject: Looking for work for a friend!
From: geoff-h -at- MTL -dot- FERIC -dot- CA
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 1996 15:58:32 -0600

(Apologies to anyone who will see this twice... I'm
crossposting to two lists.)

I've got a friend who's looking for work in the Montreal
(Quebec) area in the fields of science writing and editing.
Telecommuting might be possible too, under the right
circumstances. (This request really is for a friend! I'm
quite content where I am now.) Ideally, he'd like full or
part-time work in a biology or environmental context, but
general science will do in a pinch. Please reply directly
to me if you have any leads. Thanks!

--Geoff Hart @8^{)}
geoff-h -at- mtl -dot- feric -dot- ca

Disclaimer: If I didn't commit it in print in one of our
reports, it don't represent FERIC's opinion.