Re: Terrific seminar

Subject: Re: Terrific seminar
From: Kent Newton <KentN -at- METRIX-INC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 08:30:00 PST

Conrad Gottfredson will be offering a seminar during the Interactive '96
conference and exposition that Softbank is offering in Atlanta May 12
through May 15. (You may remember that I asked for information on the
company and its presentors a while back.) I'm scheduled to attend that
conference. I would like to know if anyone else from this list is
planning to attend the conference and would be interested in meeting.

Kent Newton
Senior Technical Writer
Metrix, Inc.
kentn -at- metrix-inc -dot- com

On Monday, April 01, 1996 9:05 AM, Melissa Hunter-Kilmer wrote:
> Two co-workers and I went to a wonderful seminar last week -- it's
called
> One-Stop Documentation. If you ever wondered how you could get your
> document read, not to mention work more productively with the
training
> folks, this is definitely the course for you.

> One of the biggest pluses of the course is its instructor, Conrad
> Gottfredson. He really gives a class what it wants; he's sensitive
> each person's work issues; and he's a heck of a nice guy who tells
> interesting stories.

> I don't work for his company and I'm not getting anything for
plugging the
> course. I just thought y'all might be interested. If you want more
> information, call Softbank in the U.S. at 1-800-34TRAIN; outside the
U.S.,