PTF Doc

Subject: PTF Doc
From: Vici Koster-Lenhardt <100633 -dot- 3434 -at- COMPUSERVE -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 08:23:58 EST

The company I work for is considering sending out program temporary fixes (PTFs)
and related documentation between releases. THe PTFs would include new features
as well as error corrections. I've done this once and it was a minor nightmare.
Has anyone had any experience with this? What level of documentation did you
send out? What problems did you experience? What solutions did you find? What
did the customers think of your solutions? I'd appreciate any information you'd
be willing to share. Thanks.

Victoria Koster-Lenhardt
100633,3434 -at- compuserve -dot- com