Frame Wish List/Create RTF & Help

Subject: Frame Wish List/Create RTF & Help
From: Ron Rothbart <ron -dot- rothbart -at- DOCUMENTUM -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 09:12:03 +0800

>Frame Wish List:

>1) The ability to create REAL rtf with Frame and create a winhelp file.

>Caryn Rizell

That ability now exists with FrameMaker 5 in combination with MS Word. Save
As RTF in Frame. Then open in Word and create your Winhelp file. Admittedly,
you may need to do some tweaking. I've done it (on Windows 95 with Word 7).
Of course, it would be handier to do it ALL in Frame.
I'd be interested in hearing from other people who have tried this. Has it
worked well? If not, what sorts of problems have you run into?