Re: survey on STC code of conduct

Subject: Re: survey on STC code of conduct
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:35:56 -0500

>1 The STC Code for Communicators replaces the STC Ethical Guidelines. Were
>you aware of this change? Yes ___ No ___

Dennis,
I'd like to respond to your survey, but read this sentence carefully.
I think you wrote it backwards.

Shouldn't it be

The STC Code ... has been replaced by the STC Ethical Guidelines.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

OR

The STC Ethical Guidelines (published in 1995) replaced the STC
Code for Communicators.

You should revise your survey or you will create confusion.

Regards,
LaVonna

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
as mentioned in the John Gleick's column in the NY Times Magazine on 4/7/96.