Re: Message Confirmation??

Subject: Re: Message Confirmation??
From: Guy McDonald <guym -at- DAKA -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 15:34:46 -0700

>Maybe I was just put off by Guy's potty-talk, <snip>
Garret Romaine
gromaine -at- radisys -dot- com
---------------------
Well well well..... looks like it's back to the CENSORED shadows for me.
Instead of looking at the *idea*, the examination of a few letters that
form a (OHMIGAWD)... *cuss word* became important !!! <HA!!>

Too bad... but par for this list. Reminds me of last year when we saw the
rash of Pronoun Patrol maniacs attacking anyone who posted a dangling
participle or mizzzspelled word. Pardon my "potty mouth" Garret... but
next time ask me if I *care what you think* about my choice of words. Your
open speech on "Guy's potty talk" deserved a quick response about "Garret's
intolerance". The next time I will throw in a few *&% symbols with a
couple of platitudes to ease your sensitive ears. Reminds me of something
a fellow Seattle writer once shared with me: "DILIGAF" <=== and if you
can't figure that out... don't bother asking me. ,-)

One last thing :) I disagree with on you is your statement, "Meanwhile, I
guess us moronic, un-enlightened communicators will have to keep trying
until we get it right." My opinion of you is not in the same grain <g>

Touche.

Guy McDonald
guym -at- daka -dot- com
Carpe Ugh Ugh