Word and WordPerfect

Subject: Word and WordPerfect
From: Daniel Strychalski <dski -at- CAMEONET -dot- CAMEO -dot- COM -dot- TW>
Date: Wed, 10 Apr 1996 13:31:50 +0800

Mary Howe (thunder -at- idir -dot- net), in her summary of differences between Word
and WordPerfect, wrote (or passed on from someone else) --

> Formatting (in Word) after the text is all typed in may be more
efficient than formatting on the fly (as you do in WP).

You can format text after typing it all in in WP, too. I've been using this
method for years.

> Newsgroups to check out (I haven't done this yet):
os.ms-windows.apps.wordprocessing
bit.listserv.wpwin-l

There's also bit.listserv.wpcorp-l, which is intended for discussion of
WPCorp's DOS programs as well as the Dinwoes stuff, and there's a mailing
list expressly devoted to WP 5.1 for DOS (which still has a good number of
adherents).
Dan Strychalski dski -at- cameonet -dot- cameo -dot- com -dot- tw