Jobs in Piedmont Triad, NC?? (or RTP??)

Subject: Jobs in Piedmont Triad, NC?? (or RTP??)
From: MR ALAN W TARRANT <JTEH85D -at- PRODIGY -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 1996 20:57:18 EDT

My wife and I are planning to relocate to the Greensboro/Winston
Salem/High Point North Carolina area in the next month or two. I am
presently employed as a tech. writer with a software company based in
St. Petersburg Florida. I am desperately trying to track down some
names and numbers of recruiters/headhunters in the Triad area.

I would also appreciate any information on the Research Triangle. I
worked for IBM in RTP a couple years ago writing and editing
documentation in BookMaster on the Mainframe. I also have experience
with Interleaf and FrameMaker. Any information would be greatly
appreciated.

By the way, this service is excellent!!!

Thanks in advance,
Alan Tarrant
Technical Writer/Editor