WP6.0 -> Word6.0 conversion

Subject: WP6.0 -> Word6.0 conversion
From: Marta Cepek <marta -at- M3ISYSTEMS -dot- QC -dot- CA>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 00:58:11 -0400

Can anyone tell me where I can find a conversion utility (or filters) that
can convert from WordPerfect 6.0 (Win) to WinWord 6.0, which will preserve
the formatting and styles (such as borders, etc)?

It seems WP only comes with export filters for up to Word 2.0c, and Word
only has import filters for up to WP 5.x. This is no good for me! Any help
would be greatly appreciated. Please reply directly to me and I'll
summarize to the list.

TIA
Cheers!
Marta Cepek