Job Ad for Full-Time TW (Dallas, TX)

Subject: Job Ad for Full-Time TW (Dallas, TX)
From: LaVonna Funkhouser <lffunkhouser -at- HALNET -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 1996 13:20:52 -0500

The job ad below is for our Dallas, TX office.

Please see our web pages for the new fax number for resumes for
our Houston office.

http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/jobs.html
Attendees of STC's 1996 Annual Conference in Seattle can arrange for
interviews there.
http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/96stc-ac.html
Regards,
LaVonna
(I'd don't hire; please don't send me your resume.)

Job: Full-Time Technical Writer (Entry-level)

Location: Dallas, Texas, USA area

Note: Fax resume to 214-418-3772

Working Relationship: Employee will work at client site
in Carrollton, Texas

Compensation: Based on experience and industry standards; bonus
opportunities; comprehensive benefit package including vacation
pay, disability insurance, dental insurance, medical insurance,
and matching 401K program

Task: Create hardcopy and online documentation for Windows-based
software applications; generate field documentation for petroleum
service company

Required Skills: Ability to generate effective documentation that
is well organized and clearly written; proficiency in desktop publishing
software (FrameMaker or PageMaker).

Preferred Skills: Proficiency with RoboHELP 3.0; proficiency with
illustration software (e.g., CORELDraw); proficiency with Microsoft
Word; proficiency with Adobe Acrobat.

Equipment Requirements: Supplied by COREStaff Communication Services, Inc.

Software Requirements: Supplied by COREStaff Communication Services, Inc.

Contact Information: COREComm; Attn: Tom McNaught; Fax: 214-418-3772.
Resumes for the position in Carrollton will be accepted by fax only.

LaVonna F. Funkhouser, COREComm
lffunkhouser -at- halnet -dot- com (work)
You are invited to browse our web site: http://www.corecomm.com/corecomm/
as mentioned in John Gleick's column in the NY Times Magazine on 4/7/96.