About WinHelp ... again

Subject: About WinHelp ... again
From: John Glenn <JohnFGlenn -at- AOL -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 00:56:59 -0400

About 60 days past I begged for, and received, opinions regarding WinHelp
compilers. %
I promised results of the survey (RoboHelp was preferred by more) with
selected
quotes. TECHWR-L was in a "do I need permission to say what you said" mode at

the time and I asked for OKs to quote some of the astute replies. (All
replies were
astute; some were more _astute-er_ than others.) %
Before I could gather in the go/no go replies, the almost-new NEC 9514 died
for
the SECOND time in as many months. %
******* %
If anyone wants an opinion on NEC, NEC computers, and NEC-contracted on-site
and bench tech support, post a note to johnfglenn -at- aol -dot- com -dot- %
******* %
ANYWAY, I'm digging through papers trying to locate the hard copy of the
If you responded, please post a note with an _OK to quote_ or _don't quote_
comment. (I will NOT NOT NOT quote anything that would get us into trouble.)
%

john glenn (johnfglenn -at- aol -dot- com) %

-30-

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net