Re: moderated list comments

Subject: Re: moderated list comments
From: Ronald Lee Stone <ston0030 -at- GOLD -dot- TC -dot- UMN -dot- EDU>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 16:01:21 -0500

> I have to agree with the opinions expressed that a moderated list would
> lose a lot that this list offers. Eric's suggestion that a new list be
> started with a moderator may be the answer for both sides of this
> discussion, but please leave this list in the free and unmoderated category.

> Marci Abels
> maa5906 -at- griffon -dot- mwsc -dot- edu

I wouldn't want to mess with a good thing. And I think that
list delivers interesting and useful commentary and info on
a regular basis (not unlike other media). But the list also
provides an entertaining means of expression for those
subscribing. It may be foolish to even ask that contributors
submit posts to the approval of a moderator.

If it is so agreed that the list be free and unmoderated,
I will cease.

Until later,

Ron

Ronald L. Stone : ston0030 -at- gold -dot- tc -dot- umn -dot- edu : (612) 644-9706
listowner-administration : (subscriptions, filelist, general)
RADIO-L : discussion of Digital Audio Broadcasting (DAB)

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net