Re: Paid Internsips

Subject: Re: Paid Internsips
From: Elna Tymes <etymes -at- LTS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 18 Apr 1996 15:59:39 -0700

Just to add to your comments about paid internships...

Our company offers paid internships all the time. We currently have two
interns, plus two others who graduated from intern to full-time. We are
planning on hiring 2-6 more interns this summer, depending on our
contract load.

When we take on an intern, we also take on a commitment to teach and
train that person. That way there's a visible growth path for all
concerned, with objectives and measurable results.

With so few openings for junior technical writers, we believe our
internship program offers a terrific way for people to test their
abilities in a way that benefits both the company and the individual.

Elna Tymes
Los Trancos Systems

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net