Re: replies to the G/L/B question

Subject: Re: replies to the G/L/B question
From: Doug Montalbano <doug_montalbano -at- CC -dot- CHIRON -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 1996 13:36:21 PST

By now, I've lost track of who started the thread, but my failing
memory tells me the original post was simply a question about the
possibility of a get-together for gay people while at the STC
convention. It had nothing to do with discrimation, work, ethics, or
anything else. As such, it was appropriate for the list. The
followups -- each with its own axe to grind -- were more problematic.

As to why someone would post such a question, I think I understand.
If you are in a hot-button minority, you'd probably feel a little more
relaxed meeting with others in that same hot-button group, so you can
let your guard down a bit and have a little more fun....

My less than $0.02 worth....
Doug speaking for his own self
doug_montalbano -at- cc -dot- chiron -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net