Survey Software

Subject: Survey Software
From: Dwight Thompson <dat -at- WPMAIL -dot- US -dot- DYNIX -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 09:13:34 -0600

Can anyone recommend a software program for entering and tabulating
survey data? I'm preparing a telephone survey to get client feedback
on our documenation. I'd like to automate the survey as much as
possible.

Here are some of the things I'd like the program to do:

??Generate statistics per type of respondent.

??Gray-out questions that don't apply based on an earlier response.

??Group surveys. Our clients are libraries. We are contacting 4-5
staff members at each library. I'd like to be able to linked surveys
from the same library together. That way, I don't have to enter data
that is the same for each survey at a library.

??Save, retrieve, and track partially completed surveys.

??Calculate statistics on certain parameters.

Thanks,
Dwight T.
dat -at- amlibs -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net