Re: Macintosh screen captures

Subject: Re: Macintosh screen captures
From: kfarrell -at- MSTR -dot- HGC -dot- EDU
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 1996 11:24:32 -0400

hhlk wrote:

> Hi:

> I need to captures screens on a Macintosh for documenting a Macintosh
> software application.

> Can someone tell me what the keyboard combination is for doing this?

If you have access to the Internet, there's a nice shareware program
called PICTify that you might want to download. It gives you several
options for capturing the whole screen, one window, or some part of
the screen, and then saves them as PICT files. It's available at most
of the major Mac software sites, or you can search for it via Yahoo,
Webcrawler, or whatever.
Kathy Farrell | Life has only one magic rule:
The Hartford Graduate Center |
275 Windsor Street | THERE ARE NO MAGIC RULES
Hartford, CT 06120 |
kfarrell -at- hgc -dot- edu |

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net