FW: Breakfast at the STC conference

Subject: FW: Breakfast at the STC conference
From: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- ATTWS -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 08:04:00 PDT

Here's the updated list of people who're interested, if they can wake up
that early, in meeting other Techwhirlers at the continental breakfast
spread (sic) at the STC conference Monday morning (see the original
invitation below):

Suzanne Gerrior
Robert (Bob) Sidman
Amy Smith
Mike Hiatt
Beryl Doane
Mike Starr
Melissa Hunter-Kilmer
Ruth T. Glaser
Ann Amsler
Kim Fawcett
Kara Laneuville
Sarah Lee Bihlmayer
LaVonna Funkhouser
Karla McMaster
Chuck Beck
Bonni Graham

Keep a look out for name tags Monday morning ... I might be wearing the
orangeish one from the WinHelp conference if I can't make it through the
registration table in time ...

>>Unfortunately, I can't attend either of the great-sounding evening get
>>togethers that Kim Fawcett and LaVonna Funkhouser have planned for

>>But, lets us morning folks put on a Techwhirler button, or look for name
>>tags, or something, and gather together over bad coffee, stale pastries,
>>and hard cantaloupe slices at the breakfast tables on Monday morning, May

>>6, Room 6E, 7-8:15am.

>>I'll be there in the morning at the continental breakfast, looking dazed
>>from an all-nighter w/ a crying newborn ... (6 ft tall, skinny, moddish
>>glasses, receding hairline, late 30s, red eyes, rumpled clothes, confused
>>look on my face).

>>Please e-mail names or suggestions, or both, offline, then I'll post a
>>compiled list of names/plan/whatever before the conference ...

Sheldon Siegel
AT&T Wireless Services
sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net