FW: On-line help for Mac

Subject: FW: On-line help for Mac
From: Sheldon Siegel <sheldon -dot- siegel -at- ATTWS -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 07:34:00 PDT

Dianne Walsh wrote (in snippets):

>>... my company is developing a new product that will be sold to PC and
>> Mac users ... Today, the question arose as to what we should do about
>> our potential Mac customers. I can save Word files as Word
>>for Mac files and that will take care of any hardcopy documentation we
need
>>to produce, but now comes the hard part--the on-line help.

I had to research this question for a project of mine a couple of years ago,
and QuickHelp was far and away the best solution. They were based in Menlo
Park (I think), California, and had a very elegant (and FAST) WinHelp to Mac
Help solution, including all jumps, graphics, Search functionality,
secondary windows, macros, and so on. Unfortunately, that was a while back,
and that's about all I remember about them. Anyone out there know more?

--Sheldon Siegel
sheldon -dot- siegel -at- attws -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net