Re: STC Conference Seattle

Subject: Re: STC Conference Seattle
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 6 May 1996 11:46:12 +0000

They don't have a page up -- the STC head office origanization
doesn't seem to be very clued into the web.

You can however, check out the page for the 1997 conference, which
will be held in Toronto. The URL is http://www.myna.com/torontostc/.

It's not likely that you'll see the conference program on the web,
but Toronto should have a bigger web presence than Seattle did. (It
does already.) Bear in mind that the above noted page is sponsored
by the host chapter and deals only with the functions that the host chapter is
responsible for, and this does not include programming. For that,
look to the head office. Maybe they'll get it together next year.

> does anyone know whether STC will present the conference activities on the
> WWW, so the we poor Europeans could participate virtually? Is there a URL
> for that purpose?

Regards,
Keith
Keith Soltys
Technical Writer ksoltys -at- djttd -dot- com
Technical Development http://www.io.org/~ksoltys
Dow Jones Telerate Canada Inc.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net