Batch colour conversion for GIF files

Subject: Batch colour conversion for GIF files
From: Keith Soltys <ksoltys -at- DJTTD -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 09:22:44 +0000

I have been using PaintShop Pro to edit the colour palette in GIF
files of screen captures so that they will print more legibly.
Usually this means changing the background grey to something like
light green or light yellow. (The programmers can't do this for me in
the application, unfortunately).

I would like to find a utility that would let me change colours on a
group of files at once. PaintShop Pro will do group conversions from
one file type to another, but not colour changes. Does anyone know of
such a utility? It would save me a lot of time.

Regards,
Keith
Keith Soltys
Technical Writer ksoltys -at- djttd -dot- com
Technical Development http://www.io.org/~ksoltys
Dow Jones Telerate Canada Inc.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net