Edward Tufte & Portfolios

Subject: Edward Tufte & Portfolios
From: Tammy Hale <tammyh -at- FGM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 09:44:22 -0400

Hello Everyone,

I have had my subscription set to "no mail" for a while. So I apologize if my comments
or questions are inappropriate.

On May 15th, I will be attending a seminar by Edward Tufte in the Washington DC area.
If anyone on the list will be attending the same seminar, I would be interested in meeting
during the lunch break. (You might recall that I mentioned this seminar back in January.
I missed it last time around because of the snowstorm in this area.)

I also have a question about portfolios. I would like to include my WWW creations in
my portfolio, but do not want to provide URLs because the site may have changed since
I created it. Do you include disks of your on-line documentation in your portfolio?

One of the reasons I stopped receiving mail from TECHWR-L is that I got tired of the
personal bickering. When I got my digest today, I was happy to see that almost all of the
postings were related to technical communication. Thanks everyone for getting back on
track.

Tammy Hale
tammyh -at- fgm -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net