Re: Doing our own graphics.

Subject: Re: Doing our own graphics.
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 17:54:00 -0400

I'm sure many of you chose to (or end up) creating your own graphics for
some documents. What package(s) do you use? I was using Micrografx
Designer but when I export to .drw and bring it into Word it gets altered
and looks lousy. I've been told good things about Aldus Freehand and
about Corel Draw. Any recommendations or caveats?

--------------------------

I create alot of computer and telecommunications network diagrams in Microsoft
PowerPoint, save them as WMF files and import them into Word.

Real easy, real accurate and no distortion.

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things"
- Vice President Dan Quayle 11/30/1988
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net