Re: A question about gaining technical skills. -Reply

Subject: Re: A question about gaining technical skills. -Reply
From: John Posada <jposada -at- NOTES -dot- CC -dot- BELLCORE -dot- COM>
Date: Sat, 11 May 1996 13:38:21 -0400

I know there are books on Guerilla Marketing and Guerilla
Advertising. Has anyone written a book on Guerilla Tech Writing yet?

-------------------------------------

Try the following book.

Technical Editing; The Practical Guide for Editors and Writers
Judith A. Tarutz
ISBN 0-201-56356-8

You'll like the sections "How to Survive a Major Crunch", "The Top Ten Things
to Check If You Only Have One Hour" and "Performing Triage"

John Posada
Technical Writer
Bell Communications Research, Piscataway, NJ
(908) 699-5839 (W)
jposada -at- notes -dot- cc -dot- bellcore -dot- com (W)
"Verbosity leads to unclear, inarticulate things"
- Vice President Dan Quayle 11/30/1988
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net