Rain

Subject: Rain
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 13 May 1996 22:48:53 -0500

On rain in the northwest--

Just found Richard Farley's comments about the constant rain in Seattle.
Actually, more complaints than comments.

As an ex-northwesterner, I miss the rain. I miss the soft grey days, I
miss the gentleness of the view. When I am bundled up in thick down, and
am still cold, I miss the blandness of a winter that, yes, is grey--but
is also green and even holds the color of flowers. Even in January. When
I am covered with sweat, whether sleeping or waking, sweat that has no
where to go because the air is 100% wet already, I miss the cooling
western mists.

Weather is all what you make of it.

Oh well. I would move to Seattle, or Oregon (especially the coast) in a
blink. If I had a job there. Oh well.

--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com