Management of Web pages

Subject: Management of Web pages
From: Sally Yeo <sallyyeo -at- EXECPC -dot- COM>
Date: Tue, 21 May 1996 20:47:39 -0500

Everyone--

If anyone has had experience using a document management system to
manage the creation process on a large Web site with multiple writers, I
would like to know what tools you use and any comments you have about
them.

The site we are currently developing has about 200 pages and about 10
people working on it. At any given time, some 5 people could be
accessing the same page. We especially need the check-in/check-out
feature of doc management systems, at a low cost. I have researched a
number of systems that sound great, but their cost is way more than I
can get my company to spring for.
--
Sally Yeo
sallyyeo -at- execpc -dot- com