Writers and Illustrators -Reply

Subject: Writers and Illustrators -Reply
From: Marj Hermansen <MARJ_HERMANSEN -at- NOVELL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 16 May 1996 12:59:53 -0700

Just a quick "here, here!" to Angela, who wrote:

". . .why can't we just get along."

One of the reasons I became a technical writer was because
I saw such a high level of collaboration between functional
team members as germain to the success of the products
we produce. I've given many presentations, talks, and
classes on the value of collaborative writing teams. The
success of these teams depends on members leaving egos
at the door and realizing tthat he common goal is to best
serve the customer.

Come on, guys, give it a rest! There are certainly better
things to do than deride one another on this list.

A Peacemaker. . .

Marj Hermansen
marj_hermansen -at- novell -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net