[no subject]

From: George Berger <gberger -at- FARHILLS -dot- TIAC -dot- NET>
Date: Fri, 17 May 1996 15:05:53 -0400

Hello All,

I am doing a doc project using MS Word6 using master document feature on the
PC and am loosing my cross references as I go from normal to layout view and
change some graphic callouts for linked images.

At some point in the process I loose the cross references and MS word
displays the error message:

Error! Reference source not found.

This error occurs when opening the master document as well as when opening
the individual file. The DOC file has numerous linked WMF images and some
imbedded images. It is approx 800K bytes large.

Has anyone encountered this problem and found a solution. I did not
encounter this problem until the file got to be its current size. Prior to
that I had no problem with my cross references.

Thanx for any help.
GeoB

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net