Frame Cross-platform question

Subject: Frame Cross-platform question
From: "k.laneuville" <k -dot- laneuville -at- HILL -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 12:39:35 EST

Hi,

For those of you using Frame in both the Mac and PC environments, I have a
question.

My company is considering converting to Frame. However, before we do, we
want to make sure that some of our current problems would be solved and not
made worse. We have font substitution problems at the moment (using Word
6). Frame claims that this is their strongpoint and we would have no font
problems going between platforms. Is this reality in your experience? We
know there are other issues to consider and we are, but at this point we
are looking for information about the fonts.

I have a meeting tomorrow morning and would appreciate any feedback I can
get before then. Thanks in advance. You can respond directly to me at
k -dot- laneuville -at- hill -dot- com

Kara

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net