Job in Northern Virginia

Subject: Job in Northern Virginia
From: Don Sargent <don -dot- sargent -at- TEMPLATE -dot- COM>
Date: Thu, 23 May 1996 16:32:02 -0400

We are currently searching for technical writers to join our software
documentation team at Template Software in Herndon, VA. We are
considering technical communicators of all experience levels.

We want skilled technical communicators who are aggressive and
want to learn our technology. The positions involve developing reference
manuals, user guides, and online documentation for a family of object-oriented
development environments.

The following qualifications are desirable but not required:

- Aptitude and desire to learn programming languages
- Courses in C or Pascal or programming experience
- Experience writing documentation for commercial products
- Experience documenting development tools
- Experience using FrameMaker
- Experience using UNIX and MS Windows
- Hands-on programming experience
- Experience designing and writing online documentation
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented design and
programming concepts
- Experience with workflow or network management software

Please contact me by phone or E-mail for more information. You can submit
your resume via regular mail, E-mail, or fax. Writing samples are required.

You can find out more about Template Software, Inc. and our products at:

http://www.template.com

Template Software's postal address, my phone and fax numbers, and my Internet
address, are:

Template Software voice: (703)318-1266
Attn: Don Sargent fax: (703)318-7378
13100 Worldgate Dr. E-mail: sargent -at- template -dot- com
Herndon, VA 22070

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net