Re: HTML 3d interface

Subject: Re: HTML 3d interface
From: David Hailey <FAHAILEY -at- WPO -dot- HASS -dot- USU -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 27 May 1996 13:02:10 -0600

Suzanne was kind enough to submit a list of schools with online
courses. Unfortunately, I sent the wrong address, and she posted it as I
sent it.

For those who are interested, Utah State University's grad program in
Technical Writing is

HTTP://www.usu.edu/~english/tech/tech.html

In the incorrect address, I put a period between edu and english instead
of a forward slash.

Also for those who are interested, we have developed a new, 3-D, test
interface for out site. It ain't no big deal, but it is kinda elegant, and it is a
2Kb file. We should have it up and running toward the middle of next
week.

Dave

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net