WANTED: Technical Writers

Subject: WANTED: Technical Writers
From: Douglas Holzworth <dholzwor -at- CSCI -dot- CSC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 29 May 1996 10:44:12 CDT

TECHNICAL WRITERS

CSC-Intelicom, in Champaign, IL, needs Technical Writers to
join our evolving Documentation department.

CSC-Intelicom is part of the Computer Sciences Corporation,
a multi-division organization, based in El Segundo, CA, that
does business all over the world.

Our division supports the fastest-growing of today's industries:
wireless telecommunications and telephony! Our company in
Champaign produces the TRIS+ family of "wireless communication
support" billing systems.

CSC-Intelicom has grown over 20% per year since its start.
We offer an opportunity to make an impact and influence
the rapid development and growth of our documentation
support. We are moving into online documentation, so experience
in this area is a plus. This is your chance to join a progressive team
of communication professionals.

Champaign, IL -- home of the University of Illinois,
one of the Big 10 universities -- is a small town that
offers many of the conveniences of big cities ... without
the problems.

What we're looking for:

* Bachelor's in English, Journalism, Technical Writing,
or related field.

* Four or more years experience in technical communications.

* Demonstrated ability to produce effective, targeted
documentation.

* Knowledge of effective technical writing principles and
philosophies.

Previous experience in telecommunications, telephony, and/or
online documentation and on-screen helps is desirable but not
required.

Interested candidates may reply by FAX, electronic mail, or
regular mail:

Douglas Holzworth
dholzwor -at- csci -dot- csc -dot- com
FAX: 217.351.2640