Information Presentation Question

Subject: Information Presentation Question
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 16:28:20 EDT

Techwirlers
I was aware that I did not provide a great deal of information in my request,
but I didn't want to influence anyone's answers. Perhaps this communication
will clear things up.

Examples of information presentation are:
columns, tables, bullets, outlines, numeric sets, text blocks, graphics etc.

The MEDIUM of information transfer (paper vs electronic) is not relevant, but
if you feel one method of presentation will work better or not work as well in
a medium, qualify your selection.

The target audience is comprised of: adults between the ages of 18 and 65,
gender equal, minimum educational level is high school completion, over 70%
graduating with A.A. or B.A./B.S. degrees, reading/viewing this information as
part of a performance support system (need-based access).

Information is performance-based, but not procedural and provides the WHAT and
WHY of a process.

I hope this helps you all. TIA for all your eventual comments, suggestions, and
time.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net