Re: Q: Lotus Notes as a doc. mgmt. system

Subject: Re: Q: Lotus Notes as a doc. mgmt. system
From: David_Dubin -at- NOTES -dot- PW -dot- COM
Date: Thu, 30 May 1996 08:13:49 EDT

Doug,
We use Lotus Notes for tracking a great many things, as well as a medium for
communication, documentation and help. It sounds good for your usage as you are
able to send a form out to a group of people and track their responses. We also
use it to track hardware/software service requests and solutions, as a Notes
database can be indexed for a full text search. I'd be glad to answer any
specific questions you may have to help you make a decision.

Oh, by the way Doug, a megilla is a long, involved story. I think the phrase
you wanted was "the whole mishpulcha." Since "mishpulcha" really means family,
it is used to describe something that has a great many parts, pieces, or
subsets.

David Dubin -at- notes -dot- pw -dot- com
This has been one man's opinion, yours may vary with mileage.

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net