Off-topic question

Subject: Off-topic question
From: Susan Zimmerman <szimmerman -at- ASLVX1 -dot- SUGAR-LAND -dot- ANADRILL -dot- SLB -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 11:00:00 -0500

Re: the note from Beverly Parks about my posting being off-topic for the
list (about modifying Word default headings)--my apologies! A friend who
couldn't help with my problem suggested that I contact this list for
possible answers, and I have received two helpful emails (and may be able to
help Beverly with her question).

That said/written, can anyone suggest a list that would be more appropriate
for this type of application-specific technical question? Also, while I
reviewed the contents of my first digest this morning and can get a feel
from that of the nature of the postings, I could use a more straightforward
description of the topics of interest to this group. Thanks.

Susan
Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net