Solution: Word autonumbering problem

Subject: Solution: Word autonumbering problem
From: "Parks, Beverly L." <parksb -at- HUACHUCA-EMH7 -dot- ARMY -dot- MIL>
Date: Fri, 31 May 1996 10:24:00 MST

Isabelle Delalande hit on the right combination of options I need to set
in order to get my autonumbered paragraphs to look like the following:

a. Sample text here. Now is the time for all good people to come
to the aid of their country and do their thing. Sample text here. Now is
the time for all good people to come to the aid of their country and do
their thing. End sample text.

What to do:
After unselecting Hanging Indent in the Bullet & Numbering window, I
need to go to the Paragraph window and set a Special First Line indent to
a positive number. That seems to work like a charm!

Thank you, Isabelle!

Bev Parks
parksb -at- huachuca-emh7 -dot- army -dot- mil

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net