Did anyone attending the STC annual conference see the SGML panel discussion?

Subject: Did anyone attending the STC annual conference see the SGML panel discussion?
From: Chet Ensign <Chet_Ensign%LDS -at- NOTES -dot- WORLDCOM -dot- COM>
Date: Fri, 7 Jun 1996 09:49:31 -0500

Hi techwrl'ers,

Just curious. I helped coordinate a panel discussion by a group of SGML product
vendors at the annual conference. Did anyone attend it? I have not heard
details on how it went. If you attended, would you mind letting me know if you
found it valuable? What was most useful and what least? And if you didn't find
it very useful, what would have made it more useful for you? I'd appreciate any
observations that you care to offer.

Best regards,

/chet

Chet Ensign
Logical Design Solutions
465 South Street http://www.lds.com
Morristown, NJ 07960 censign -at- lds -dot- com [email]
201-971-0100 [Phone] 201-971-0103 [FAX]

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net