Pill identification

Subject: Pill identification
From: DAVID IBBETSON <ibbetson -at- IDIRECT -dot- COM>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 1996 21:51:15 -0400

Richard Mateosian writes:
>I'm trying to identify a blue pill that looks like this:

> __ __ It's more oval than I can depict here. It's
> (__|__) about 1 cm thick, 6 cm long, and 2 cm wide.

>The left side of the pill bears an emblem that looks like dp but with the
>d moved above the p so their verticals form a single line. The right side
>bears the number 295.

>I looked in my ancient (42nd ed) Physicians Desk Reference, but with no
>luck. Does anyone know if there's a web site for this kind of information?

I can't find anything like it in the illustrations in the Canadian
Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialities (1995 edition). From the size
I wonder if it's a suppository or a horse pill. It seems rather large for a
human to take orally.

Could the combined dp be Park Davis?

David (the idiot) Ibbetson
David Ibbetson ibbetson -at- idirect -dot- com
133 Wilton Street #506
Toronto, Ontario Phone (416) 363-6692
Canada M5A 4A4 Fax (416) 363-4987

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net