Digital cameras

Subject: Digital cameras
From: Cheryl Dwyer <dwyerc -at- VISUAL -dot- MCTEC -dot- COM>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 1996 15:03:00 EDT

Hello everyone and HELP!

This morning my boss brought me two ads from Egghead magazine for digital
cameras, requesting me to look into the possibilities such a product
could offer. He was thinking specifically of pictures for the hardware
tech manuals of our products, their front and rear bezels, their panels,
their PCBs, cables, etc., as well as other possible uses in the future.

The ads were for a Kodak Digital Camera DC40 (~$700 U.S.) which also
included $$ info for special Kodak Paper, and a Casio Camera QV-10A
(~$500 U.S.) which includes Adobe PhotoDelux software "to modify the
images and add amazing special effects."

Has anyone used digital cameras or their images for tech manuals? Or
does anyone know anything about these products, other digital cameras, or
the output images? I'd appreciate any information you have.

Thanks in advance! Please email your info or suggestions to me directly.

Cheryl Dwyer
dwyerc -at- visual -dot- mctec -dot- com

Listowner: ejray -at- ionet -dot- net