[no subject]

From: Dasen Luo <dluo -at- S -dot- PSYCH -dot- UIUC -dot- EDU>
Date: Mon, 24 Jun 1996 15:50:01 -0500

Dear Netters:

Several days ago I posted a message in this group to seek for
proofreading resources. Since then I've received numerous messages
that either directed me to appropriate resources or expressed
interest in providing service for me. I've started to contact some
of the suggested resources, and would like to say thanks here to all
those who tried to help me.

Dasen Luo